If you've decided to visit Chester, then here are just some of the things you must do whilst you're here.
1. Chester offers fantastic shopping, and is a really pleasant mix of told and new. You might be lucky enough hear and see the town crier at mid day, whilst you're shopping in one of two tiered galleries of the Rows.
2. The Grosvenor shopping centre might be more appropriate if you're looking for something in particular. Bringing Chester right up to date, you'll find all the latest fashions and stores and the Grosvenor makes a nice alternative to Eastgate and the Rows.
3. If you're looking for fresh produce, or something a bit different, then you'll want to explore the 100 stalls of Chester Market Hall. From fresh Cheshire cheese and cooked meats to clothing, luggage and much more, you'll enjoy looking round the market here.
4. Whilst you're here, you must remember to take a photograph of the Eastgate Clock, which is the 2nd most photographed clock in the country, after Big Ben.
5. The cathedral has a fantastic history, and offers an audio tour and a café as well as gift shop, so you'll have plenty of souvenirs about this incredible place of worship.
6. You'll definitely want to take one of the walking tours of Chester. You can even tour the city with a Roman. Chester has the most complete walls of any city in the country, and you're bound to be impressed.
7. If walking sounds too strenuous, then why not enjoy a river cruise on the Dee? It's very relaxing, and you'll learn lots about this historic city.
8. If you like your history, or your children want to know more about the past, then you'll need to go to the Grosvenor Museum. You'll be able to see what life was like here from the 17th century right up to the 1930s, and is an incredible experience.
9. The Dewa Roma Experience isn't to be missed either, and you'll want to make sure that you see the largest Roman amphitheatre in the UK, which is here.
10. An open top bus sight seeing tour might just be the best way to get to know Chester. With the option of hopping off and on as often as you like, you'll be able to get off where you want to be, and know what there is to see and do there.
Are you interest chester luggage, visit for shop now .